Projective Game Platform
This is the project results for TIEVS84 "Human-Technology Interaction Project Work". See this blog post for more.
Also, check out this demo video on YouTube. See qmlnect/LICENSE for licensing details.
What is this repository for?
- This repository contains the game code, lib code, and assets.
- Version 0.1a
How do I get set up?
- Install OpenNI2 and NiTE2 for Linux (in the kinect libs zip)
- Put NiTE2 data folder in $PWD/qmlnect/runtime
- Install libopenal1-dev
- Open the project with Qt Creator (open source version is fine)
- Hit Build
- Make sure that $PWD/qmlnect/runtime is the current working dir on execution (Project Settings)
Who do I talk to?
- Talk to Lucas Pires Camargo