You're a brave Jack-O-Lantern exploring Modulus Woods, a procedurally generated world of curious shrubbery.
Screenshots: Coming Soon
Developed with C++ and OpenGL for macOS, Windows and Linux.
- Explore an endless world
- Save and load seeds which will regenerate the world as you last saw it
- Use WASD or the arrow keys to move the player forward, back, left or right.
- Click the window with the left mouse button to capture the mouse and enter camera look mode.
- Move the mouse in camera look mode to rotate about the player and change the forward direction.
- Press escape to exit camera look mode, and get your mouse back
- Scroll up to narrow the viewer perspective (zoom in) and scroll down to zoom out.
- Press the
0key at any time to print a seed value to the console. You can enter this later to generate a world at the same starting position.
- Press the grave/backtick button (`) to toggle the visibility of the X, Y and Z axes (hidden by default)
Beyond the C++ standard library this application relies on:
(Following standard setup procedure in a CMake-compatible IDE should fetch all these dependencies for you, so you shouldn't need to download them separately.)