- master () - staging branch. Last stable version.
- develop () - development branch. Development happens here and you should send your PRs here too.
- The main website with documentation is at http://behat.org
- Official Google Group is at http://groups.google.com/group/behat
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project
developbranch (all new development happens here, master for releases & hotfixes only).
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add features for it (look at test/Behat/features for examples). This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with
CHANGES.mdone. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request.
wget -nc http://getcomposer.org/composer.phar php composer.phar update
bin/behat -f progress
Contributing to Formatter Translations
Almost any output message (except exceptions and custom output) printed by Behat
formatters could be translated into your language with
--lang option. In order
to fix/add translation, edit the appropriate section of the
Copyright (c) 2012 Konstantin Kudryashov (ever.zet). See LICENSE for details.
- knpLabs knpLabs [main sponsor]