These are the reference projects for my Eclipse 4 Application Platform tutorial.
- Have Maven 3 installed
- Clone this Git repo
- Open a shell in project org.eclipse.e4.tutorial.contacts.build.tycho
- Run command "mvn clean install"
- Wait a while (first build takes long) until the build succeeds
- The results for Win (32/64) and Linux GTK (32/64) and Mac Cocoa (32/64) are in project org.eclipse.e4.tutorial.contacts.product/target/products
e4 Application Model Extension
- In the project org.eclipse.e4.tutorial.contacts.model.application you find a small extension to the Eclipse 4 application model
- This extension is used in the Application.xmi file of project org.eclipse.e4.tutorial.contacts
- To open the Application.xmi in your running Eclipse IDE (in model editors), you have to export the project org.eclipse.e4.tutorial.contacts.model.application in to your running IDE.
- To export, open MANIFEST.MF, in the Overview-Tab click on "Export Wizard" and then choose "Install into host. Repository:"
- Restart your Eclipse SDK, now you should be able to open Application.e4xmi
- If you don't want to install the model extension into your running Eclipse SDK, you could just start a new Eclipse SDK instance and make sure that the project org.eclipse.e4.tutorial.contacts.model.application is checked in the Run-Configuration.
All Source Code Files are licensed under the Eclipse Public License - v 1.0 http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html