Go from a 10,000 ft view of the entire project down to any file simply by zooming.
Languages/Frameworks Supported: Java/Maven, Ruby/Gems
- Java/Maven: Tested on itself
- Ruby/Gems: Tested on the Rails project
- right-click anywhere to get the menu
- click on a node to select it.
- ctrl-click on a node to open an editor for it.
- Three different ways of organizing nodes: Bloom, Grid, random
- Choose any directionality: left-right, down, up, right-left
- Time-Travel: gource-like animation of commit history (git)
- Neo-Edit Editor with syntax highlighting and many other features
- Press F6 in editor for runtime-debugging
- Support for more languages and frameworks
- Zoom-in/out using the mouse-wheel
- Tasks/Working-sets: ability to save a group of files and return to them at any time.
- Dependencies: Easily manage your dependencies. See which code is using what, and easily search for existing open-source software.
- History: Forward/Backward history.
- Testing: Integration with modern testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG, and spock.
- Plugins: for version-control, compiling, testing, etc. It will be fully extensible.
- Docs: ability to quickly see code-documentation by hovering, etc.
- Call-heirarchy: see the methods called by current method.
- Refactoring: ability to rename methods, move methods, etc.
- Preview: show real values in real-time ("coding without blinders")
First you need to compile using Maven.
Unzip the zip-with-lib, then you can just run the resulting jar:
cd target/ unzip z-0.1-beta-3-zip-with-lib.zip java -jar z-0.1-beta-3/z-0.1-beta-3.jar
This code is still in beta, so use with caution. It is not done.
Copyright 2012, Adam L. Davis. All rights reserved. Made Available for use under a BSD-style license. See LICENSE