LuceoLab Digital Agency website
- NodeJS, ExpressJS (as a webserver and framework);
- Webpack, Babel (EcmaScript 6), PostCSS (for deploying and minification);
- React, JSX (UI library realising a website as SPA);
- using Flexbox (front-end methodology);
- using CSS modules (front-end methodology).
nconf to store parameters, so you need edit all configuration data in file
nconf.js, then run
node nconf.js. After that nconf will create a
config.json with all parameters you need for start up.
© 2016-2018 Anton Babinin