Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Lucidworks View is a consumer-facing front end for Lucidworks Fusion. It provides a basic search interface with simple configuration, so you can quickly deliver a Fusion-based search solution with minimal development. View is powered by Fusion, Angular, and SASS.
- Now works out of the box with Fusion 3
- Added support for changing the default query via FUSION_CONFIG.js
- Added support for date range facets type
- Added support for simple grouped results
- New loading state for range facets to prevent multiple selections while page is loading
- When redirected through login, inital page query will no longer be cleared
- Linked URLS with parameters now click through correctly
- Only show pagination arrows when pagination is possible
- Fixed typeahead autocomplete user entry race condition
- Updated ESLint to version 3.3.1.
- Updated angular-ui-router to version 0.4.2
Deprecated API functions
Instead of using
URLService.setQuery()will be removed in View 1.5.0.
Downloads are available below
Binaries for version 1.4.0 are for mac, linux and windows 10.
Download a binary and unpack the binary.
Alternative instructions for cloning this repo available here
Change into the binary directory:
While you're working on your project, run:
This will compile the SaSS, assemble your Angular app, and create
FUSION_CONFIG.js(if you haven't created it already). You'll see output that tells you which port was selected:
[BS] Access URLs: ------------------------------------ Local: http://localhost:3000 External: http://<external IP>:3000 ------------------------------------
The default is port 3000, but if that port is already in use then the app selects the next highest available port.
Now go to
http://localhost:<port>in your browser to see it in action.
The first time you browse to the app, you'll see a login page. Use your Fusion username and password. To enable anonymous access, edit the
anonymous_accesskeys in FUSION_CONFIG.js.
- Added a Windows packaged build, you can now run View on Windows
- Improved performance by minifying builds by default and turning off page change animations
- You can now specify if you want view to start on a specific port
- Introduced developer mode, which allows you to develop with unminified build objects, just
npm run start-dev
- Fixed a bug in
npm run buildcommand
Downloads are available below
Binaries for version 1.3.0 are for mac, linux and now windows 10.
- Now support range facet type
- Add multi select faceting, meaning you can facet on multiple items within a single query
- Add 'clear all' button to facet lists, clearing all selected facets
- Improved signals now pass in more information including position, language, and platform
- Enhanced signals service, adding additional functionality
- Improved field display in templates by setting set max-length
- Fix typeahead of a query profile or pipeline
- Fixed field values: HTML entities are now properly truncated
Binaries for version 1.2.0 are for mac and linux only.
- Highlighting support for fields when configured in Fusion
- Grouped results are now displayed when configured in the Fusion pipeline
- Add support for self signed certs with https on connections between Fusion and View
- Add ability to use View with https enabled. (You can even use your own cert!)
- Add context and instructions when starting via view.sh command
- Improved signals to work with more complex inputs
- Fixed npm start command: NPM start command now tracks changes to HTML files. Now you can change your HTML and templates with reckless abandon
- Fixed landing pages: Landing are now unique
Binaries for version 1.1.0 are for mac and linux only.
The first release of Lucidworks view
Contains out of the box support for:
- Landing pages
- Fusion Field facets
- Document display templates
-- Slack, Twitter, JIRA, web, local file, default
- Color and logo customization
Binaries for version 1.0.0 are for mac and linux only.