CART For Decision Trees
This is a python implementation of the CART algorithm for decision trees based on Michael Dorner's code, https://github.com/michaeldorner/DecisionTrees.
Summary of code changes
- Fixed a bug on lines 96 & 97 of the original code
- Added the option to read feature names from a header line
- Use the pydotplus package to generate a GraphViz dot script for the decision tree
- pydotplus: python interface to GraphVis dot language, http://pydotplus.readthedocs.io/index.html
- GraphViz: to render the graphs, http://www.graphviz.org/