OpenAPI 3.0 Generator for Paw
A Paw Extension to export OpenAPI files from Paw.
How to use?
- In Paw, go to File menu, then Export -> All Requests -> OpenAPI 3.0 Generator
- Save to a file (probably *.json format, but it might be changed to *.yaml)
- Import file in Swagger (You can check file e.g. at here)
- To create "realtime" development environment feel, You can use
npm run watchcommand and in Paw choose "OpenAPI 3.0 Generator" as a preview mode. Extension will be refreshed (built + copied to Paw) each time any *.ts file in "src/**/*.ts" has been changed.
- In Paw -> "Window" -> "Extension console" is the console where You have access to debugging console
- To use
console.errorfunction it is recommended to use
src/lib. Standard console.log outputs object as
Console.logwill output stringified version of object
- Cookies cannot be exported, because "Session" is no available in Generator Extensions (for now)
- AuthConverter allows 1 authorization at a time -> this converter needs to be changed, if multiple authorization per request is allowed
This Paw Extension is released under the MIT License. Feel free to fork, and modify!
Copyright © 2014-2020 Paw