Provides a logical structure for assembling layouts with Backbone Views. Designed to be adaptive and configurable for painless integration. Well tested, with over 120 assertions and 100% code coverage!
Tested with Underscore, Backbone and jQuery. You can swap out jQuery with a custom configuration or substitute Underscore with Lo-Dash.
Migration guide: https://github.com/tbranyen/backbone.layoutmanager/pull/184
- Views that have already been rendered can now be inserted into existing Views.
- Fixed the logic that decides when to remove Views.
- Fixed issue with
cleanupnot being on nested Views.
- Miscellaneous fixes (inc. null checks, perf. updates, etc).
- Removed minified build file from the repo.
insertViewscan now accept an array of Views.
rendercan now be asynchronous to allow template engines like dust.js to work seamlessly, works identical to
- Overriding the template option at initialization level wil now override the constructor option.