Starting a project today is fastidious you must initiate repo, devtools, container, server etc...
This project tends to resolve this problem with one command you get:
- Repo created with https://github.com/luctst/fast-mvp template.
- API with (nodejs, mongodb, mongoose, express) running on port
- Web app with (vuejs, scss, vue-router, vuex) running on port
- Redis instance running on port
- Docker container with docker-compose to isolate all your services.
Note - If your database is hosted with mongodb atlas you can run
bdd.shscript who will create a dumb of your database in the mongodb container.
What you need
You must have on your computer:
- MacOs operating system.
- vue-cli installed globally.
- Nodejs >= 12.0.0.
npm i -g fast-mvp-cli
Required npm >= 5.2
Run in your terminal app.
Once installed do not hesitate to read the README.md file then you can run in your new folder created
docker-compose up -d that will create and start your containers.
Note If you want use the
bdd.shscript, you must create at the root
$DB_URLvariable who contains the endpoint of your mongodb atlas database, then replace all
<database>by your database name.
Please make sure to read the Contributing Guide before making a pull request.
Thank you to all the people who already contributed to this project!
List of maintainers, replace all
src attributes by your maintainers datas.