You can find the final, minified files in the "build/" directory.
Here is a list of the most common APIs you'd be interested in:
- Ads (Mopub, Chartboost, AdMob, etc...)
- Camera (Access to the camera raw data)
- Device (Device APIs to control things like the orientation of your app)
- Dialog (Native prompt and confirm dialogs)
- Motion ( Gyroscope and Accelerometer APIs)
- Multiplayer (Game Center and Google Play Games)
- Notification (Push and local notifications)
- Social ( Facebook, Google Play, Game Center)
We hope you find everything you need to get going here, but if you stumble on any problems with the docs or the extensions, just drop us a line at our forum (support.ludei.com) and we'll do our best to help you out.
How to build this project
Clone this repo and run the following command.
$ npm install
$ grunt && grunt jsdoc
This command will create a folder called build/ that will contain cocoon.js and cocoon.min.js.