Source Code Home
Welcome to the source folder!
Inside you will find a variety of code in a variety of formats.
.php- Backend code, and basic page generation
.es6ignorefile, then it's ES5 format)
.css- CSS code
.less- LESS format CSS code (gets compiled in to normal CSS files)
.svg- SVG Images (used as sprites)
- /com/ - Preact.js Components. This is how most of the frontend is done.
- /internal/ - Internal Libraries (??)
- /embed/ - Code that gets embedded in to (PHP) scripts
- /main/ - The common Main used across sites
- /shrub/ - The CMS internals.
- /external/ - 3rd party libraries
- /custom/ - Modified/customized versions of 3rd party libraries. Will require extra work to upgrade
- /compat/ - Compatibility (Polyfills) for modern and upcoming features (Ecmascript, DOM, etc)
- /icons/ - SVG Icons (baked in to a single file)
The data shared across sites is called the Jammer Core. Each site is a different interpretation of Jammer Core's data.
- /public-ludumdare.com/ - Ludum Dare (ludumdare.com) - Ludum Dare focused View
- /public-jammer.vg/ - Jammer (jammer.vg) - Normal View
- /public-jammer.bio/ - Jammer.Bio - User Page and Content View (like a portfolio)
Websites may have their own Externals, Components, etc.
- /tools/ - Extra tools used by the toolchain