The following blog posts complement this documentation:
- Compiling For Embedded Debian Target Systems
- Cross Compiling For Raspbian
- A New Approach To Operating System Image Generation
- Secure By Default Ssh Setup
- 11 Traps To Avoid When Building Debian Images
- Running Gui Applications Within Lxd Container
- Booting Debian with U-Boot
- Updating a Debian Based IoT Fleet with Mender
- Packaging and Distributing Projects using setuptools.
- Using setuptools_scm to derive version from git tag.
- Sphinx - a Python documentation generator.
- "Requests is an elegant and simple HTTP library for Python, built for human beings."
- Jinja2 is a template engine for Python.
- The LXD blog gives a very good introduction to lxc/lxd 2.0.