Timeline Silverstripe Module
Luis E. S. Dias
Silverstripe module to create a timeline
jQuery libray loaded from Google at TimelineHolder.ss file
The Timeline Silverstripe Module uses:
- Unpack the files in a folder called timeline
- Run dev/build
- At the CMS add a new page of "Timeline Holder" type
- Select the cascade style sheet file to use ( Default from verite or dark template from tutorialzine )
- Add children pages of "Timeline Page" type
- Set the fields Event Date, End of Event, Article.
- In the Content field you can insert images, links to youtube videos, vimeo videos and more. See the Timeline jQuery Plugin documentation for more info.
- You can also set the Credit and Caption for the media ( Content field )