Twig is lightweight macOS markdown editor. It's currently a work in progress.
Twig is still in its very early stages, so if you encounter any bugs or have a feature request please raise an issue!
Install via Homebrew Cask
$ brew tap lukakerr/casks $ brew cask install twig
Visit the releases page to download manually.
Download via Homebrew Cask
$ brew cask remove twig
$ rm -r /Applications/Twig.app ~/Library/Caches/io.github.lukakerr.twig
To build and run, clone this repository, open in Xcode and hit "Run".
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:lukakerr/twig.git $ cd twig $ open Twig.xcworkspace
See CONTRIBUTING.md for details on how to contribute.
- Math support (LaTeX subset)
- GitHub Flavored Markdown
- Local image support
- Toggleable split view (horizontal and vertical split)
- Full screen support
- Tab support
- Folder support
- Ability to create custom
- Ability to share
- Syntax highlighting for source and preview
- Version control and history recovery
- Markdown shortcuts (keyboard and Touch Bar shortcuts)
- Auto pair markdown tags
- Custom font
- Word count
- Add ability to edit preview
- Improve sidebar
- Folder watching
- More actions in contextual menu