This is clean project for TDD / kata exercises.
Install Gradle. Clone the project and build the project with Gradle:
git clone https://github.com/sand-dollar/clean-project cd clean-project/java gradle build
- Requirements: cmake, make, git, C++14 compiler, some nice IDE like VS Code.
- Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/sand-dollar/clean-project cd clean-project/cpp
- Create makefile with cmake:
- Compile all executables with
makeor compile and run unit tests only with
- Tip: To compile with 4 cores add
-j4parameter to make:
make -j4 Test
- Requirements: Visual Studio (at least free Community edition), git.
- Clone the project in git shell:
git clone https://github.com/sand-dollar/clean-project
- Open Visual Studio solution in
visual-studiodirectory and build with
- Execute tests with