Wirefy is a responsive wireframe framework for rapidly experimenting with layouts to create the best user experience and test functional features.
The way designers solve online communication problems has changed thanks to "responsive web design" but we've continued to demonstrate wireframes in a static manner. So instead of downloading hundreds of UI libraries that are static and have no assigned functions. Why not offer a framework that levitates any functional confusions? That's why Wirefy was created.
To follow the trend of designing in the browser, Wirefy can be used as part of your user experience toolkit to present strategic plans through the use of functional components while staying design agnostic. Rapidly develop and experiment with different flows and layouts to find the best solution to your clients communication problem. Since Wirefy is flexible it can be used for responsive web designs, web apps, or basic device apps.
Unlike many of the other boilerplates and frameworks, Wirefy doesn't focus on fancy UI components, but instead stays focused on the things that matter - the users and how they will experience your content on various screens. Get the basic story right and then the design will become that much easier.
Clone the git repo -
git clone git://github.com/cjdsie/wirefy.git - or download it
- Percentage based grid system
- Three responsive menu options
- Placeholder images
- Three options for creating a responsive slideshow
- A suite of form elements
- Standard typography and the use of Font Awesome for icons
- Framework includes all base styles in one place
For full documentation, our homepage here.
- v2.0.6 Reorganized and consolidated JS files into the plugin.js
- v2.0.5 Several fixes to the Grid and base.css. As well as a new class for Galleries. Added Templates for faster builds.
- v2.0.3 Reduced Image sizes for increased compression overall
- v2.0.2 Added SASS support
- v2.0.1 Committed v2.0.1
Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute. Help make Wirefy the best responsive wireframe tool.
If you've been using Wirefy, we want to hear from you. We want to make Wirefy even better as an efficient tool in your process. Please send us along any feedback you have.