There's a lot of libraries in many different languages, using various technologies, implementing "queuing".
All of them are different and were created out of certain need. The purpose of this project is to collect them all in one place with resources about them.
Right now project is based on one simple
erb template and
with all of the data. Template is rendered and saved to
public/ folder as
static html file using:
You need to install and configure
s3cmd utility first:
$ brew install s3cmd
I want queues.io to be opinionated page with quality resources about queueing projects. To achieve this I wrote some bullet points I'd like people stick with when adding new stuff:
- Project should consist of
- There should be at least one tag, which should be language/technology in which it was created. Other tags can describe for example database used on which solution is based (like redis or postgres)
- There should be at least one link about the library
- Links should not point to documentation, client libraries or wiki pages. They should be well written, valuable blog posts, articles which are harder to find than resources provided by creators.
I would like this to be a community effort. If there's any lib missing, or you know cool links to articles/videos/slides about ones that are listed, feel free to add them. I open for any contribution.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request