• GlyphGiffer lets you export glyphs from a folder of .ufo files as an animated .gif.
• Type designers can create a time laps of the design process of a certain charactershape from all .ufo files created in the design process.
• Input ether glyphnames seperated by / (e.g. /Aacute/Ampersand/Eth) or a string of A-Z and a-z chars (e.g. ABCDEFG)
• Options for playing with Random RGB colors and Transparency etc.
• Option to include a title and modification date extracted from the .ufo files
• Y-Shift enables y-shifting of the drawn glyph on the canvas
• Needs Drawbot: https://github.com/typemytype/drawBotRoboFontExtension