• GlyphWalker lets you walk simultaneously back and forth through all open fonts while showing the current glyph.
• Use your hot key / short key (defined in the preferences) for walking to the next and previous glyph.
• change display settings for all glyph windows (like outline/points/blues etc.)
• zoom in and out (buttons: + and -)
• the tile button will order all your glyph edit windows on your screen according to family, width, weight (if openTypeOS2WeightClass, openTypeOS2WidthClass etc. is set in your fonts)