Foundationify is a theme for Shopify based on the responsive Zurb Foundation 5 framework.
Foundationify makes it easy to get started on building your own Foundation based Shopify Theme.
Foundationify is brought to you by Tools for Living
Requires Bower and Grunt.
grunt build to build. The dist directory will contain the built theme.
I'm currently working on building all of the necessary templates to provide a basic Shopify theme that can be used without any modifications. Once complete this will be consided version 1.0.0.
To Do – 12/2/13
- Customer pages
- Checkout project.
npm install && bower install.
- Theme will be built into the /dist folder.
Working with the Shopify Theme Manager (live updating)
- Download and install this blank theme: https://github.com/lukebussey/shopify-blank-theme/archive/master.zip
- Optionally rename the theme within Shopify.
- Using the Shopify Theme Manager, connect to your store and download the theme.
- Delete the downloaded folder, and recreate it as a symlink to your foundationify/dist folder.
grunt livewhich will build the dist folder for Foundationify.
- In the Shopify Theme Manager, force a deployment to upload the theme.
- Start making your changes and see them uploaded immediately to your store.