Performance Improvements for WooCommerce
Performance tweaks for the front-end and back-end of a store.
Performance tweaks related to orders on the front-end and the back-end of a store. Will also disable dashboard widgets for reviews and status in WooCommerce. Will hide the tags, featured and types admin columns from the product list.
With WordPress 2.7 or above, you can simply go to Plugins > Add New in the WordPress Admin. Next, search for "Performance Improvements for WooCommerce" and click Install Now.
- Upload the plugin file performance-improvements-for-woocommerce.zip to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Increase the CSV product exporter batch limit from 50 to a more usable 5000.
- Hide the “Connect your store to WooCommerce.com to receive extensions updates and support.” admin notice.
- Hide specific admin columns from product list.
- Initial release.