Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Allow auto-archiving from other Rake namespaces (@victor)
- Fixed bug with Xcode archive sharing (@victor)
- Fall back on CFBundleVersion if CFBundleVersionShortString is not set (@subdigital)
- Added verbose and dry run options to the TestFlight deployment strategy (@subdigital)
- Defer dynamic release note generation until runtime (@subdigital)
- Allow architectures to be configured (@subdigital)
- Fix detection of build directories containing spaces
- Made the Xcode derived data directory more robust by grepping for the Validate line in the log.
- Handle missing values in Xcode archive plist.
- Fixed a problem with detecting the Xcode 4 derived data directory.
- Much improved Xcode 4 support.
- Generate Xcode 4 style archives using the :xcode4_archive_mode
- Xcode 4 style archives appear in Xcode organiser complete with your release notes.
- Added a :skip_clean option to skip cleaning when building
- Allow the app name to be explicitly set using :app_name
- WARNING: Xcode 3 support is officially deprecated as of this release!
- Support Xcode 4 workspaces and schemes.
- Support configurable path to xcodebuild executable
- Support configurable path to Xcode project file
- If the user has set the EDITOR environment variable, use it to obtain the TestFlight release notes.
- Bugfix: TestFlight API now returns a 201 Created response when successful.
- Bugfix: Handle spaces in build artefacts.
- Updated the default archived build location to match the newest Xcode archived build location.
- Fixed bug #2 (task fails when no testflight distribution list set)
- Separate the :deploy task into :prepare and :deploy tasks.
- Added support for distribution lists to the TestFlight deployment strategy
- Allow the namespace of generated tasks to be customised
- Introduced deployment strategies, allowing custom deployment methods
- Added support for deploying beta releases to TestFlightApp.com
- Allow custom hosts when using the SCP deployment task (simonjefford)