We're hiring: Rails developers needed
Mon Jul 24 16:29:00 UTC 2006
Things are getting busy here at Agile Evolved and we are looking for UK-based RubyOnRails developers to join our team.
We'e looking at two junior-level development positions. You donâ€™t necessarily need to have RubyOnRails experience but if you do not you will need to be a fast learner and have excellent skills in another language.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- Should be able to learn very very quickly.
- Should have excellent OO knowledge (be prepared to be tested on this).
- Experience with a scripting language such as either Ruby (preferred), Python, PHP 5 or similar.
- You must already have the the relevant UK work permits or be an EU resident.
- Good knowledge of HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- You must like or at least smile when using a Mac.
In addition, we'e also looking for a full-time Web Designer. Skills for this position are:
- Excellent HTML/XHTML and CSS skills.
- Good design skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
Of course if you'e one of those few people that can code and do design as well weâ€™d love to hear from you too.
Salaries for these positions are in the Â£18k to Â£25k range. Please send your CV/Resume as a PDF (preferred), MS Word or text file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a cover letter. No agencies please.