- Enables multiple latency buckets for the same metric to measure things like p90/5min and p90/1hour in one go
- Can receive stats over UDP, TCP and HTTP.
- Compatible with etsy's statds protocol for sending counts, timings, latencies and sets
- Supports librato.com as a backend
- Supports writing out to another statsd.net instance for relay configurations
The latest version is v220.127.116.11 (23-Apr-14), and can be downloaded on the releases page.
Statsd.net is actively being used in a high-volume multi-site production environment.
Installation, Guidance, Configuration and Reference Information
- Find all this and more on the statsd.net wiki
- App Fabric and memcached support to allow horizontal scaling, with load balancing and storage
- More backends
- Web-based management console with a RESTful API
- Histogram stats
- Calendargram stats - easily count unique values according to calendar buckets
About the Codebase
Thanks to these guys for adding features to statsd.net!
- Josh Clark - https://github.com/joshclark
- Werner van Deventer - http://brutaldev.com
- Eric J. Smith - http://www.codesmithtools.com/