Quickly navigate to GitLab projects in Alfred 3.
Setup and Usage
- Generate a GitLab personal access token (https://gitlab.com/profile/personal_access_tokens) then run
- (Optionally) Tell it where the GitLab API you want to connect to is by running
- Defaults to GitLab.com's public API
- search for projects with
See the Alfred documentation on Workflow variables for more information on how to configure workflow variables.
By default, we will only show projects which you are a member of.
- Optionally, allow you to search for non-membership repos
- Add alfred-workflow updater notifications
- Clean up
Thanks, License, Copyright
- The Alfred-Workflow library is used heavily, and it's wonderful documentation was key in building the plugin.
- The GitLab icon is used, care of GitLab.
All other code/media are released under the MIT Licence.