SUPER BRICKBREAK - Online Edition
by Lucas Vieira (luksamuk)
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Lucas Vieira.
NOTE: For this game's WebAssembly counterpart, check out this repository.
Fast-paced breakout clone featuring 20+ levels - online version.
Please don't be a douche; do not deliberately steal this. You can use the code as reference for your own games, as long as you respect the license. This game uses GohuFont by Hugo Chargois, ported to TTF by Guilherme Maeda.
Stuff that I already made:
Resize canvas when resizing screen;(v1.0.1) Add version number;(v1.0.1) Add gamepad support;(v1.0.1) Limit max screen size to 1280x720;(v1.0.1) Center canvas on page;(v1.0.1) Compensate FPS on movement;(v1.0.1) Fix block collision physics;(v1.0.1) Add 1up for every 5000 points;(v1.0.1) Add a frame border to the game;(v1.0.2b)
- Add fullscreen support (persistent button) (WIP);
Stuff that I plan to add/enhance/fix:
- Add smartphone support;
- Correct bug that gives the player 500 points as highscore, right on the beginning;
- Facebook & Twitter score share button;
- Improve graphics
- Make paddle and ball have a visual style that matches the blocks;
- Particle effects;
- Improve paddle/ball and overall graphics so the game feels in the same visual style;
- Add CONTENT!
- Crazy blocks level;
- Rotating blocks level;
- Magnetic paddle;
- Different/interesting block gimmicks
- Turn levels 11-20 into an actual powerup that makes blocks "crazy" for a few secs then leaves them unarranged;
- MORE LEVELS
- External, simple level editor;
- External level storage;
- Various sound effects;
- Level music (at least three or something like that, so the player doesn't get bored).
Stuff that I plan to execute... someday.
- Ghost recording/replaying;