Script to prepare and upload your builds directly from Xcode4 to TestFlight, at the end of a scheme like Archive. It provides a sequence of AppleScript dialogs to let you fill in the details of your build, like:
- Signing identity & provisioning profile
- Release notes
- Selection of distribution list(s)
- Edit the Scheme of your product in Xcode4
- Expand the "Archive" scheme
- Click "Post-actions"
- Add a "New Run Script Action"
- Select the target that corresponds to the Scheme in the "Provide build settings from..." dropdown
- Copy and Paste the following code into the text field:
- At minimum, supply
TEAM_TOKEN(use the URLs to look them up in your TestFlight dashboard) either in the script or in a separate config.sh
- Done! To try it out, build the Archive scheme. At the end of the process the TestFlight upload 'wizard' will start.