- detect mixed indent(indent with both spaces and tabs) and echo warnning on
- switch setting about indenting to fit the current indenting style automatically.
- detecting time is limited, so you don't need to worry about opening huge files.
- the options decided by this plugin are
softtabstop, and is setted via
- your own setting about indenting is also used as default when the indenting style is not decided. (when you create an empty file or enter a file which occurs no leading spaces or tabs)
- this plugin will do nothing when you open an readonly file (
:echo &readonlyto check that), so that you can open help files without warnning.
indentdetector.vim to directory
remenber to restart your vim after installation