An iPhone app for the USF BullRunner. Determines your location and automatically displays nearby stops and arrival times. The official mobile site was too slow to use several times a day, so I built this.
- CHDataStructures for an ordered dictionary data type.
- NUI for styling with CSS.
- JSONKit to parse responses from the API. See api.md for more info.
- CocoaPods, for the above.
- CoreLocation, QuartzCore for normal stuff (like fetching location data and animations)
Yes I know the spelling of lé is incorrect. It looks better this way, though.