A Fullstack web developer in love with the commons.
- Software craftsman
- Consultant for some, but I do love to get my hands dirty...
For the past years, I tried to mostly work on open-source techs.
See my linked.in profile for formal work experiences.
I appreciate collaborating with the people @apivideo an international startup based in Bordeaux.
I met them by posting and fixing a few issues on their
nodejs client legacy nodejs client.
But was then hired to maintain it and to help automate the deployment of their generated API Clients via a ton's of Github actions
We worked hard @dis-moi and gave birth to
original more generalist and international https://www.dismoi.io/.
Would have love to decentralize this piece of software.
- Documenting Document all the things !!!
📋Kanban nothing better than a tidy board
- Peer Review (who doesn't love to have people reading their hard work?)
- DDD still a work in progress
- Git granted sufficient permissions, anyone would be tempted to rewrite history
- PHP and Symfony I'll always <3 u
I'm also curious about functional programming languages like Elm, Elixir, ReasonML, etc. and eager to dig deeper into Rust & Wasm one day.
- Open softwares,
🌱seeds, low techs and 🚜machines
- Collaborative, autonomous, decentralized and human organizations in general
- SCOP, SCIC, association, and how they actually work (or don't)
- Third places (
🇫🇷tiers-lieux) 🧑🌾agro-ecology, agroforestry 🌳 🌾 🐝but also urban/guerrilla gardening
- Decentralized softwares, social medias, energy, values, etc.
- Spices - which I grow
🍺Craft beers - which I (mostly) drink 🎸music
I sometimes dream about a (somewhat too nerdy and way too technocratic) git driven organization...
...and then recall we're just humans, and it'd probably end up in CyberPunk nightmare.
I do use some proprietary softwares. Some of which I sometimes recommend given the right context.
...but I still have some addictions to some other SAAS which I badly need to cure.
Time is of the essence!