Lukas Martini lutomaDeveloper Program Member
- xelix 20 A kernel. Starts dreaming about being POSIX compatible when left alone. Or crashes.
- jupitheme 5 New homepage design of the Young Pirates
- oavote 4 A custom online voting tool to fit the requirements of the Mitgliederabstimmung of Junge Piraten
- nocomments 3 Adblock Plus filter list to remove comment sections from homepages.
- libkdict 2 A library to provide a python-dictionary-like datatype to C
Repositories contributed to
- burnoutberni/abgrasen.info 6 abgrasen.info is an important tool for goldfishing.
- raumzeitlabor/rzl-homepage 6 our homepage
- github/linguist 2,949 Language Savant. If your repository's language is being reported incorrectly, send us a pull request!
- raumzeitlabor/ncrzlstat 1 Simple ncurses based RaumZeitLabor infoscreen
- silsha/raumzeitlabor-ios 4 RaumZeitLabor iPhone App
Contributions in the last year 187 total May 24, 2014 – May 24, 2015
Longest streak 3 days October 20 – October 22
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 30 commits to lutoma/xelix May 18 – May 24
7 Issues reported
- Open #44 64 bit division & modulo don't work correctly as libgcc isn't linked properly.
- Open #43 Weird display output issues with GCC >= 5.10
- Open #42 Don't use // style comments in userspace toolchain headers
- Open #41 Investigate PCI IRQ situation; do they work at all? Do we need to confirm them?
- Open #40 Proper memory management
- Open #39 ip4: Fragment database should be cleaned from time to time
- Open #38 The bit_* functions in lib/generic.h most probably don't work as intended