First release after the initial 0.5 branch creation, this version brings a lot of stability to the GOG integration, the PGA cache and introduces a new feature to submit problems to the lutris team!
When running lutris --submit-issue, you'll be prompted with a message box asking you to describe your problem. This will generate a file you can send to the support team to help troubleshooting your issues.
- Download the default Lutris Wine version when not available
- Prevent duplicates when importing games from 3rd party services
- Fix some sorting issues in the view
- Add issue reporting feature with the --submit-issue flag. The issue can
only be saved locally, API integration will be implemented at a later stage.
- Add support for CD-ROM images for non CD32/CDTV Amiga models
- Remove website search from sidebar and merge it with the main search entry
- Display a warning message if the installed Nvidia driver is too old
- Fix GOG games not being installable without being connected to GOG
- Improve performance of log handling
- Remove winecfg if Proton is used
- Use discrete graphics by default with compatible systems
- Increase game icon size from 32x32 to 128x128
- Various fixes