- Clean generated documentation ->
- Generate documentation ->
- Open docs in Chrome on OSX or Linux ->
make will run the above tasks in the specified order.
These docs are a skeleton at the moment. My goal is to begin by at least indexing the functions available to Luvit users to save a little time reading through the source code.
PRs, suggestions, issues, bug/mistake reports are very welcome.
- Add more code examples (There's some examples in the luvit repo under examples)
- Expand on method/class/func defintions and their purposes
- Change code rendering from js to lua
- Rewrite doc generation pipe in lua/luvit?