- Sync argument errors. These should "throw" and many do because that's how
- Errors while async. These happened while trying to do an async action. They should either be handed to the callback or emitted as error.
- Error while executing async callbacks. If an error handler has a bug, there isn't much we can do. Either "throw" or send as "error" event if possible.
- async errors are always handed to lua somewhere with the exception of "error" events that aren't listened for
- uncaught "error" events and sync errors will crash the process and should always show a stack trace
I know errno and path, this is a fs error
luv_io_error(L, req->errorno, NULL, NULL, req->path);
I only know it was the last error (
luv_io_error(L, uv_last_error(uv_default_loop()).code, NULL, NULL, NULL);