LUYA Administration Interface module
- CRUD (based on RESTful and Angular)
- Scaffolding CRUDs
- Syncing Project between Environments
- Storage System for Files and Images, also known as File Manager.
- Permission System with Users and Groups.
- Searching trough all Modules and Models.
For the installation of modules Composer is required.
composer require luyadev/luya-module-admin:~1.2.0
After installation via Composer include the module to your configuration file within the modules section.
'modules' => [ // ... 'admin' => [ 'class' => 'luya\admin\Module', ] ]
After successfully installation and configuration run the migrate, import and setup command to initialize the module in your project.
1.) Migrate your database.
2.) Import the module and migrations into your LUYA project.
3.) Create admin user and and user groups.
You can now login to your Administration Interface by adding the admin module in the Url: