I am a Senior DevOps Engineer and Cloud Architect, specializing on Big Data and Machine Learning projects on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
I have been accumulating working experience on Google Cloud Platform since mid-2018, allowing me to clear 4 GCP certifications so far: Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architect, Cloud Data Engineer and Cloud DevOps Engineer.
Beyond general software engineering, DevOps and cloud architecture, I specialize in applying DevOps principles to data processing pipelines (DataOps) and data science projects (MLOps). For example with Kubeflow, the open source Machine Learning toolkit for Kubernetes. Thanks to working hand in hand with Software Engineers, Data Engineers and Data Scientists on a daily basis, I understand their expectations and the challenges they face.
Cloud Partner Engineer @ Google
Jun 2020 – Present
I help our customers solve their biggest problems and transform their business using the best of Google by ensuring our partners become the best pre-sales and delivery extension of our Google Cloud business.
Cloud Architect | DevOps @ Groupe Renault
Mar 2020 – May 2020
I help Renault scale and modernize its technical stack by:
- migrating the GCP Infrastructure-as-Code from Terraform 11 to Terraform 12
- creating a Terraform module that lets end-users provision firewall rules in a critical GCP project with a self-service approach (compared to a centralized, slow and less secure approach before)
- improving the security of the provisioning processes with terraform-validator and custom security policies/constraints
- automating the generation and storage of sensitive GCP credentials in Vault (compared to a mostly manual workflow based on GitLab CI variables before)
- coaching project teams and operational teams on the value of Cloud, DevOps and MLOps.
Cloud & Data Architect, specializing on MLOps @ Renault Digital
Sep 2018 – Feb 2020
Working hand in hand with Data Scientists and Data Engineers, I contribute to applying DevOps principles to the world of Big Data, Machine Learning and Data Analytics. I focus on production readiness, end-to-end automated deployment and minimum time-to-market.
I am currently involved in:
- Prototyping Kubeflow, the "Machine Learning Toolkit for Kubernetes", in collaboration with Product Managers and Machine Learning Specialists at Google
- Migrating our corporate on-premise Hadoop datalake to GCP
- Defining corporate guidelines regarding data sharing, data governance, authentication and authorization at the organization level
- Automating the provisioning of sandbox, development and production environments on GCP for project teams
- Developing pilots of Data Science use cases with Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Consulting Data Scientists and Data Engineers on Cloud, DevOps (MLOps) and architecture topics
Master of Mechanical Engineering @ INSA Lyon
2000 – 2005
Licenses & Certifications
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
Issued Oct 2019, Expires Oct 2021
Credential ID 13860791
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
Issued Sep 2019, Expires Sep 2021
Credential ID 13727048
GDG Paris - DevFest Paris Organization Team
Mar 2019 – Present
The Google Developers Groups (GDG) are groups of people interested in Google Platforms and Technologies: Android, Chrome, Google Apps, Angular, Cloud… These groups promote sharing, learning, connecting and growing. They can be found all around the world.
The objective of GDG Paris is to organise events regularly. The DevFest, or ‘Developers Festival’, is one such event. It is a technical conference for developers aimed at students, professionals or simply curious technophiles. The 2020 edition of the DevFest Paris took place on Feb 14th with 900 attendees and 36 speakers on 5 parallel tracks. A record!