- Fix NOTES in CRAN results check for unused dependencies (clipr, desc, devtools)
- Use RMarkdown template files to draft the posters, slides, manuscripts, and
abstract (#70, #75). See
- New function to setup a general project, but excluding the individual document
types such manuscript, slides, etc (#72).
prodigenfunction is deprecated.
- READMEs in each folder and section to fill out in main README for the project description (#38, #80).
include_*()functions over into rostools (#96)
- Added additional information to template README.md (#29, #30, #32)
- Todo items to created README
- Added code coverage #65
prodigen()now creates a new project structure that mimics R package development more, specifically
devtools(since it is well documented and actively maintained) (#18, #15, #14). The old style has been removed.
- Added a function to include a STROBE checklist for reporting guidelines (#21).
- Added function to include an
rfigsharescript to send to figshare (#19).
- Added function to include a more complete MIT license (#20).
- Added a
NEWS.mdfile to track changes to the package.
- Fixed a bug that prevented an Rproj file and the Rprofile files from being installed and created.