WIP - A list of crypto currencies with sortable social stats and github activity. This was mainly for me to finally use some tech I've not yet had chance to and see which shitcoins have had the most recent flurry of activity.
To start project...
Make sure you have Docker installed locally
Create an Expo account if you havent already
Enter your Expo username and password + your machines local network ip (not Docker's internal one) in the supplied .env.example file.
Rename the above to .env
- Redux (just to see how we can use alongside apollo v2 and its data)
- Localstorage for persist watchlist
- APIs - cryptoCompare, coinmarketcap
- Semantic UI (CSS framework)
Later I intend to include:
- Graphql Subscriptions - poll at intervals for latest data
- Redis - investigate other ways for large api requets on slow speeds
- AWS serverless implementation