Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
A collection of "must have" jQuery plugins
Dec. 23, 2011
Dec. 21, 2011
Oct. 19, 2011
- imgAreaSelect: imgAreaSelect is a jQuery plugin for selecting a rectangular area of an image. It allows web developers to easily implement image cropping functionality, as well as other user interface features, such as photo notes (like those on Flickr).
Sept. 26, 2011
- jquery_jeditable: jQuery edit in place plugin. Extendable via plugin architecture. Plugins for plugin. Really.
Sept. 9, 2011
- tag-it: A jQuery UI plugin to handle multi-tag fields as well as tag suggestions/autocomplete.
Sept. 7, 2011
Sept. 6, 2011
- AnythingSlider: This jQuery plugin was created by Chris Coyier, based on work by Remy Sharp, and improved by Doug Neiner.
Sept. 5, 2011
- livequery: Live Query utilizes the power of jQuery selectors by binding events or firing callbacks for matched elements auto-magically, even after the page has been loaded and the DOM updated.
- Placeholder-jQuery-Plugin: A jQuery plugin which enables HTML5 placeholder behavior for browsers that aren’t trying hard enough yet
- jGrowl: jGrowl is a jQuery plugin that raises unobtrusive messages within the browser, similar to the way that OS X's Growl Framework works.
- jquery-flexselect: A jQuery plugin that turns regular select boxes into Quicksilver-like, flex-matching, incremental-finding controls.
- jquery-timeago: Timeago is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to support automatically updating fuzzy timestamps (e.g. "4 minutes ago").
- DataTables: Tables plug-in for jQuery
- facebox: Facebook-style lightbox, built in
- colorbox: A light-weight, customizable
lightbox plugin for jQuery
- jQuery tools from Flowplayer:
jQuery Tools is a collection of the most important user-interface components
for modern websites. Used by large sites all over the world.
- TableSorter: Flexible client-side table sorting
- quicksearch: A jQuery plugin for
searching through tables, lists, etc quickly
- jQuery plugins from malsup:
- jQuery BlockUI: Simulate synchronous ajax by blocking - not locking - the UI. This plugin lets you block user interaction with the page or with a specific element on the page. Also great at displaying modal dialogs.
- Corner Plugin: Rounded corners without images! Plus lots of other interesting corner adornments like bevels, notches, dogears, etc. Fun stuff.
- Cycle Plugin: Wildly popular slideshow plugin for displaying image or non-image slideshows. Lots of available transition effects such as fade, scroll, shuffle, zoom, and many more. Lots of features and ease of use is what this plugin is all about.
- Feed Plugin: A jQuery wrapper for the Google AJAX Feed API. Lets you easily grab feed output from Google and redirect it onto your page.
- Form Plugin: A simple way to AJAX-ify any form on your page. Also supports file uploads! Click through for quick start guide, code samples, API documentation, FAQ and more.
- HoverPulse Plugin: A handy little plugin for pulsing the size of an image when the mouse moves over it. Nice effect for blog photo links, flickr thumbnails, etc.
- Media Plugin: One plugin for handling your Flash, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, Real Player, MP3, Silverlight and more. This plugin converts simple markup into full media markup.
- Taconite Plugin: A port of Taconite to jQuery. Make multiple DOM manipulations in response to a single remote call using an XML command document.
- Twitter Search Plugin: Quick and easy way to add twitter searches to your website. The Twitter updates on the right side of this page are displayed using this plugin. That's what I'm talkin' bout.
- jQuery plugins from bassistance.de:
- Pajinate: A jQuery Pagination Plugin
- simplemodal: A modal dialog framework for jQuery
- jquery-expander: Expand and Collapse text and associated inline elements (not meant for multiple block-level elements)
- jquery-waypoints: Waypoints is a small jQuery plugin that makes it easy to execute a function whenever you scroll to an element.
- Simple jQuery Photo Slide Show