LXRobotics P6_2 Temperatursensor Childboard
The LXRobotics Temperature Sensor Childboard offers the possiblity to measure the current temperature with high accuracy. In combination with a Radio Shield a wireless sensor network could be formed for monitoring the temperature in each room of an apartment/house. The thermostat function allows the execution of any action when a preset temperature thresholds is exceeded. For a quick and easy start, an open source Arduino library with sample programs is available.
- Temperature range -55 °C to +125 °C
- Thermostat function
- Usage of I2C - only 2 Arduino pins required
- 8 possible I2C addresses configurable via jumpers
- Can be used with the Radioshield the Childboard Adaptershield
- Arduino Library with example programs is available on GitHub