A lightweight HTTP/HTTPs (1.1) web server written in C:
- Nonblocking event driven base server with configurable number of thread pool workers.
- Initial goal is for embedded Linux, but can be used as general purpose web server.
- SSL via open SSL,
- built in support Sqlite 3,
- web socket,
- reverse proxy
- It is also extensible via its extension mechanism that allows to extends the server capability.
- Page compression with gzip, deflate, cache control
- CGI interface for external scripting language (e.g. PHP): https://github.com/lxsang/antd-cgi-plugin
- Lua extension https://github.com/lxsang/antd-lua-plugin: using Lua as serverside script
- Web terminal https://github.com/lxsang/antd-wterm-plugin: plugin for using Unix terminal from the web via websocket
- Web VNC https://github.com/lxsang/antd-wvnc-plugin: Remote computer access using VNC protocol on the web (via websocket)
Build from source
- libssl-dev (expecting openssl v1.1.1d, only support TLSv1.2 and TLSv1.3)
With all dependencies installed:
mkdir antd cd antd # Replace x.x.x by the version number # build without plugin wget -O- https://get.bitdojo.dev/antd | bash -s "x.x.x" # or from the distribution tarball tar xvzf antd-x.x.x.tar.gz cd antd-x.x.x ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-debug=yes make sudo make install
libtoolize aclocal autoconf automake --add-missing make distcheck