A lightweight and portable HTTP/HTTPs web server written in C:
- New 1.0.0 version: Nonblocking event driven base server with configurable number of thread pool workers, good for scalability
- Initial goal is for embedded Linux, but can be used as general purpose web server.
- Support SSL via open SSL, database via Sqlite 3, web socket integrated
- It is also extensible via its extensions mechanism that allows to extends the server capability.
- CGI interface for external scripting language (e.g. PHP): https://github.com/lxsang/antd-cgi-plugin
- Lua extension https://github.com/lxsang/antd-lua-plugin: using Lua as serverside script
- PHP extension https://github.com/lxsang/antd-ph7-plugin: using PHP as serverside script
- Web terminal https://github.com/lxsang/antd-wterm-plugin: plugin for using Unix terminal from the web via websocket
- Web VNC https://github.com/lxsang/antd-wvnc-plugin: Remote computer access using VNC protocol on the web (via websocket)
Build from source
When all dependencies are installed, the build can be done with a few single command lines:
mkdir antd cd antd # build without plugin wget -O- https://get.makeand.run/antd | bash -s ""
The script will ask for a place to put the binaries (should be an absolute path, otherwise the build will fail) and the default HTTP port for the server config.