- Logic loops prevent user from entering input that would throw most parsing errors.
- Buttons flash red if pushing it would have created an error.
- Memory log saves all entries (not answers, but the entry that yielded the answer).
- Given sequential identical entries, only the most recent one will be stored in the memory.
- Clear button displays "C" and clears line if there is an entry in the display area.
- If the display is empty, the clear button will change to "CM" and will clear the memory if pressed.
- Four color animation effects.
- Semi-responsive design fits calculator to almost any window size.
- Keyboard support.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A browser-based hand calculator with responsive design, animated buttons, and error-handling to prevent user from ever entering problematic operations. https://lymanjohnson.github.io/calcul…
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Type||Name||Latest commit message||Commit time|
|Failed to load latest commit information.|