A blog program generating navigator and pages according to markdown posts.
- Read the blog directory, generate PostEntry.
- According to PostEntry, generate navSplice
- According to PostEntry, generate post templates with pandoc
- Serve the snap
- Dowload and extract the source, go to the source directory.
Create a post directory :
posts/ subject1/file1.md subject2/file2.md
- User Authentication
- Unicode for FilePath of PostEntry
- But be careful, now every markdown document must start with a level 1 head, like
#Title, and title would show on the navigator or archive list.
- Recursive postNav
- Discussion and message
- Command arg to choose posts and templates