Ocean - XMPP Framework Suite
Ocean is a real-time communication framework suite for building real-time communication services.
- XMPP protocol with support to de facto standard extensions
- One-to-one instant messaging
- Presence services
- Group chat
- Audio/Video chat
- Push notification of events
- Integration with web services by design
- Cluster support
- HTTP Binding using WebSocket/XHR/SSE
- XMPP extensions supported
- XEP-0030: Service Discovery
- XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat
- XEP-0054: vcard-temp
- XEP-0071: XHTML-IM
- XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
- XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
Please install these libraries beforehand.
Copyright and License
Copyright (C) 2012 by Lyo Kato
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.8 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available.