Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Equipment Tool
Online tool to filter through Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Equipment
You can use the tool by visiting: http://lyrgard.fr/lyr/ffbeEquip/
How to run locally
Get the code
Either clone/fork the repo, or download the code as an archive. Your Git root (referenced below) will be where you place the repository.
Set up API authorization and Firebase
You will need to set up google api credentials for saving state.
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
- Create Credentials
- OAuth client ID
- Web Application
- Under Authorised redirect URIs: http://localhost:3000/googleOAuthSuccess
- Download the OAuth 2.0 client IDs (as JSON)
- Move saved file to /googleOAuth/client_secret.json
- Go to Dashboard -> Enable APIs -> search for Google Drive -> Make sure it is enabled
- Obtain a Firebase account
- Create a project for your ffbeEquip development
- Set up storage for that project (click storage in the side menu -> enable it)
- Read https://firebase.google.com/docs/admin/setup?authuser=0 under the section "Add Firebase to your app"
- Open the downloaded .json from the previous step and put it somewhere in your Git root
- Make sure to write down your Firebase storage bucket URI (you can see it in Firebase -> Your project -> Storage)
- Make sure to write down your Firebase database ID (you can see it in Firebase -> Your project -> Database)
- Follow this guide to enable CORS for http://localhost:3000 on your bucket: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/firebase-talk/oSPWMS7MSNA/RnvU6aqtFwAJ
Run the application
Set up your node environment
- Run 'npm install'
- Run 'npm start'
- Enter your details from the previous section into the prompted configuration
FFBE Equip is released under the ISC License