Katello is a systems life cycle management tool. It allows you to manage hundreds and thousands machines with one click. Katello can pull content from remote repositories into isolated environments, make subscriptions management easier and provide provisioning at scale.
Currently, it is able to handle Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux based systems.
The easiest way to get stable version of Katello up and running is following Katello Wiki Installation Instructions.
If you like living on the edge, go for nightly builds instead.
Found a bug?
That's rather unfortunate. But don't worry! We can help. Just file a bug.
What's included in this repository:
- agent - source for katello-agent
- certs-tools - certificates related tools
- cli - source for katello-cli
- doc - documentation files
- katello-configure - source for automated installation tool
- katello-utils - katello-disconnected scripts and other tools
- rel-eng - release engineering related stuff
- repos - yum repos information
- scripts - various development scripts
- selinux - SELinux support
- src - actual Rails app of Katello