KeDei 6.2 SPI TFT Display Test Program
2017 Tong Zhangztong@vt.edu
- Stay away from KeDei Displays!!! they don't give it a sh.t about source code!!!
- Just in case you got the same display!!!!!!
- Probably someone can write a fbtft driver for it based on this work. hopefully.
- based on FreeWing's code https://github.com/FREEWING-JP/RaspberryPi_KeDei_35_lcd_v50
- added 6.2 display init logic
- command logic
you need 7 wires to make kedei 6.2 display work!(not including touch panel)
- VCC - 5v
- L_CS - Chip select for TFT display (of course!)
- T_CS - Chip select for xpt2046, you need this in order to make display work!
🤢manually yank this line(pull low) when finish sending data through SPI