Tutorial on integrating Git and Github into your data analysis workflow
We will rely heavily on materials developed by others:
- Leon Eyrich Jessen's diagram on program organization: [https://twitter.com/jessenleon/status/964236119658418176]
- Git for humans slide deck: [https://speakerdeck.com/alicebartlett/git-for-humans]
- Happy Git and GitHub for the useR: [http://happygitwithr.com/]
- Jenny Bryan’s workshop from RStudio::conf 2017: https://www.rstudio.com/resources/videos/happy-git-and-gihub-for-the-user-tutorial/]
- Good Enough Practices in Scientific Computing: http://journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1005510
The file Good Enough Git and GitHub Workflow describes how to use Git + GitHub in your day-to-day analysis life.